Re: gui design of nm-applet

Obviously, I hadn't finished:

> VPN connections
>  . I have yet to create VPNs through network manager, but once
> created I assume they would be given a
a title-area on the same logical level as the "Wired" and "Wireless"
network areas. This is why I recommend the full horizontal rule be
saved until the very bottom of the applet popup-menu to demarcate
special (top-level) logical sections such as "VPN Connections >" and
"Connect to Hidden Wireless Network(s?)..."

Other Sections (Optional radical modification)
 ->  "VPN Connections"
 ->  "Create New Wireless Network"
  . Create a new title-area of the same level as the "Wired" and
"Wireless" network areas with the name "Create networks"
  . Append two children to this new area: "Create New VPN Connection"
and "Create New Wireless Network"

Network List
HG suggests completely replacing the network list workflow with
clickable bullets thereby removing the need for the disconnect button.
This is an equally valid suggestion and also more succinct.