Re: Is it possible to set MTU for a vpn connection

On Thu, 2009-09-03 at 02:20 +0530, ritz wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 15:46 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > On Wed, 2009-09-02 at 13:30 +0530, ritz wrote:
> > >   I do not see any option to set MTU under NMSettingVPN. All I could
> > > find was for ethernet, and wireless. Are there any plans to add this ?
> >
> > For OpenConnect VPN connections you can set it with gconf-editor but I
> > don't think it's exposed in the GUI.
> >

> thanks, from what I was able to see, openconnect has an option "--mtu",
> which vpnc lacks. This is set by vpnc helper script.

vpnc passes it from the concentrator to the client.

Does openconnect have that capability?  It's a really shitty VPN client
that makes the user type in what's essentially (to the user) a random
number.  This stuff should really be automatically determined, or
pre-set by the admin.