Re: "Wireless is disabled" message

I never received a reply when I sent my details, so I changed my network manager to WICD and everything worked straight away. I didn't want to because it's very aggressive (it deletes all other network managers before it installs and the user interface doesn't have as many features) but WICD's allowed me to connect to everything without any problems.

Hope this helps,

Tom