Re: Problem with nm-pptp

Thanks for your help Dan. :D
Unfortunately it doesn't solve everything at me. :s
The problem with the gateway is resolved, but I still can't contact the
outside (although I can contact the local network), and have in addition
to that a series of mistakes at the end.
I hope you'll find a solution.
Thanks again Dan. :D

The output of the command route -n when I connected to the VPN :

Kernel IP routing table
Destination     Gateway         Genmask         Flags Metric Ref    Use
Iface
93.182.151.2    192.168.0.1     255.255.255.255 UGH   0      0        0 eth0
93.182.151.2    0.0.0.0         255.255.255.255 UH    0      0        0 ppp0
192.168.0.0     0.0.0.0         255.255.255.0   U     1      0        0 eth0
127.0.0.0       0.0.0.0         255.0.0.0       U     0      0        0 lo
0.0.0.0         0.0.0.0         0.0.0.0         U     0      0        0 ppp0

The new log :

NetworkManager: <info>  Starting VPN service
'org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.pptp'...
NetworkManager: <info>  VPN service
'org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.pptp' started
(org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.pptp), PID 4754
NetworkManager: <info>  VPN service
'org.freedesktop.NetworkManager.pptp' just appeared, activating connections
NetworkManager: <info>  VPN plugin state changed: 1
NetworkManager: <info>  VPN plugin state changed: 3
** Message: <info>  pppd started with pid 4757

NetworkManager: <info>  VPN connection 'Ipredator' (Connect) reply received.
Plugin /usr/lib/pppd/2.4.4/nm-pptp-pppd-plugin.so loaded.
Using interface ppp0
Connect: ppp0 <--> /dev/pts/1
sh: /bin/ip: No such file or directory
sh: /bin/ip: No such file or directory
CHAP authentication succeeded
MPPE 128-bit stateless compression enabled
local  IP address 93.182.188.38
remote IP address 93.182.188.2
primary   DNS address 93.182.182.85
secondary DNS address 93.182.182.85
** Message: <info>  PPTP service (IP Config Get) reply received.

NetworkManager: <info>  VPN connection 'Ipredator' (IP Config Get) reply
received.
NetworkManager: nm_ip4_config_add_nameserver: assertion `nameserver !=
s' failed
NetworkManager: <info>  VPN Gateway: 93.182.188.2
NetworkManager: <info>  Tunnel Device: ppp0
NetworkManager: <info>  Internal IP4 Address: 93.182.188.38
NetworkManager: <info>  Internal IP4 Prefix: 32
NetworkManager: <info>  Internal IP4 Point-to-Point Address: 93.182.188.2
NetworkManager: <info>  Maximum Segment Size (MSS): 0
NetworkManager: <info>  Internal IP4 DNS: 93.182.182.85
NetworkManager: <info>  DNS Domain: '(none)'
NetworkManager: <info>  Login Banner:
NetworkManager: <info>  -----------------------------------------
NetworkManager: <info>  (null)
NetworkManager: <info>  -----------------------------------------
NetworkManager: <info>  VPN connection 'Ipredator' (IP Config Get) complete.
NetworkManager: <info>  Policy set 'Ipredator' (ppp0) as default for
routing and DNS.
NetworkManager: <info>  VPN plugin state changed: 4
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xc03c
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x3
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'Ascom Timeplex' (0x43)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x1e0a
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xe609
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x6e46
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'RTP IPHC Compressed non-TCP'
(0x65)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xd694
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x1b
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x79
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xfc3d
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'RTP IPHC Compressed RTP 8' (0x69)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x9c8b
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xad
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xa9
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xb3
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x9abe
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'Multi-Link' (0x3d)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x90cf
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x8c55
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x71
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xaa97
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xd2dc
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x5
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xfc21
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x8892
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xf5
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x91
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'RTP IPHC Full Header' (0x61)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xb7
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xd8d9
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xd7
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xa810
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x7f
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x7a51
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'SNA' (0x4d)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x1d
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x107a
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x85
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'RTP IPHC Compressed non-TCP'
(0x65)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x8d
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xdf
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xef
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xcf
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xaf
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'RTP IPHC Compressed non-TCP'
(0x65)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xae48
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xe0ac
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xbd
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xcab7
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xf245
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xc7
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xf869
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xb23c
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x6854
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x1e10
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x64e7
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x7b
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'RTP IPHC Compressed UDP 8' (0x67)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x4ab
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xb01b
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x8e6
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x7428
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'Xerox NS IDP' (0x25)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x99
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x7a16
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xd
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xf7
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'Stream Protocol ST-II' (0x33)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xace5
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x8c4f
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x95
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xf63a
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x1e3d
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xb281
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xb5
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x42a9
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xad
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xf1
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x1
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xc0ff
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'Multi-Link' (0x3d)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x38e3
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x6801
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xf6c4
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x9f
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xed
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xc7
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xeb
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0xe3
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 'MP+' (0x73)
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x89
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x83
Protocol-Reject for unsupported protocol 0x8c90