NetworkManager for Mobin Desktop

Hi everyone,

As we know,  FC12 is support Moblin Desktop.  Now, NetworkManager system tray icon cannot display on mutter-moblin when end user enter moblin Desktop.
Does everyone has good idea about how to fix this issue?  Do we need a another applet which is running on mutter-moblin?  Maybe we can modify mutter-moblin about system tray icon display, but it is easy to do from mutter-moblin developer said.   Let us try to do it.

--
我是stone