Re: Some weird new GOBI card

On Wed, 2009-11-25 at 00:15 +0100, Marcel Holtmann wrote:
> Hi guys,
> Pretty straight forward and normal stuff. Even works fine with my
> prototype GOBI loader application that uses libusb directly instead of
> bothering with the kernel driver and the TTY layer. However my other
> card looks like this:

Got something against qcserial or the tty layer? :)

Is this an HP 0x241d device?

I've got Windows USB traces of the HP connection manager talking to my
Gobi but haven't ever had time to dig into them.  It appears to use the
standard Qualcomm PPP-style framing for talking to the card.  I'd love
to be able to activate the cdc-ether-like functionality of the device
but of course nobody knows how.  Perhaps you can get Qualcomm to tell us
how to talk to it?

Dan