Re: HUAWEI E220, connection problems.
- From: Greg KH <greg kroah com>
- To: Alexey Fisher <bug-track fisher-privat net>
- Cc: Matthias Urlichs <smurf smurf noris de>, linux-usb vger kernel org, Alexander Sack <asac ubuntu com>, networkmanager-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: HUAWEI E220, connection problems.
- Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 13:55:04 -0800
On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 09:51:07PM +0100, Alexey Fisher wrote:
> i have HUAWEI E220 (Vodafone/Germany) and i have some random problems to
> connect it on ubuntu karmik.
> First of all, this do not working with 2.6.31. But you probably know it.
Doesn't 188.8.131.52 solve the E220 issues?
> I use now recent master git 2.6.32-rc8-00011-ga8a8a66 and it is getting
> connected some times. If i plug it, it will take like about 30-60
> seconds till NM will start it.
> Normally first time the connection will fail, some times it will work on
> second try. If you try too mach, this will not work at all.. only reboot
> will help.
Well, that's better than the old 2.6.31 problem :)
] [Thread Prev