Re: openvpn parameters

Hi, Joseph:

On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 14:23, Joseph L. Casale
<JCasale activenetwerx com> wrote:
> I need to add an auth-user-pass directive to my configuration, where does nm
> store the config files for OpenVPN connections?

NM doesn't store OpenVPN config files--it actually constructs a
complete OpenVPN command line, with all the required options, every
time it starts the daemon.

You'll need to set your OpenVPN options via the NM GUI. I don't
remember off the top of my head whether 'auth-user-pass' is actually
supported or not, though. If it's supported, you'll find a check-box
or control of some kind in the GUI settings.

If that option isn't support by the NM OpenVPN plugin, you'll have to
file a bug report, or write a patch.

-Ryan