Re: system-connection for WWAN not working

> Well, I am not Dan, and I am not *sure*, but this part of the log of
failed
> session does not seem to support this theory:
>
> ====
> rcvd [CHAP Challenge id=0x1 <ae19e43f460f5298ca0a6933246e4335>, name =
> "UMTS_CHAP_SRVR"]
> ** Message: nm-ppp-plugin: (get_credentials): passwd-hook, requesting
> credentials...
> ** Message: nm-ppp-plugin: (get_credentials): got credentials from
> NetworkManager
> sent [CHAP Response id=0x1 <d29bfa4e9cab3171192695c3c3d62cf6>, name =
> "username"]
> rcvd [CHAP Success id=0x1 ""]
> CHAP authentication succeeded
> ====
>
> Could the radius log be from another session, that failed for a
different
> reason?

This is possible but during the time from the Logfiles I really did some
tests.
If you think it can be helpful, I will try to capture the logs from a
complete
session again NM and Radius.

But let me put it together again:

- T-Mobile Internet connection is OK when configured as User connection
as well as system-connection

- MyWWAN works only when configured as User connection. When using this
as system-connection connection don't come up.

I compared T-Mobile and MyWWAN system-connection files from
/etc/NetworkManager/system-connections
and they are different only in password, username and apn (as well as uuid
and id)

-- Hans-Gerd