about DBUS and Qt, implementing 'route' command using DBUS

Hi Lorn,
Thanks your very much for the link on Qt and NM Dbus wrapper implementations. it saved my last weeks attempts to connect NM using Qt. However, still I missed something, like finding routes/ip address in the IP4Config interface, default gateway etc.

Can you please help finding out,
- default gateway of each interface
- current default route of the system, and how can I change the default route using NM Dbus, ( earlier i was calling command line tool like, route add/delete default gw ... ). Now I want to do it by DBus call to NM

- How to activate a particular interface (wlan0/eth0/ppp0). I cannot use the following function in your class, how could I get these parameters? is activateConnection means to set the default route to that interface? or is there any way to set the default route to a particular interface/ or its gateway?

void QNetworkManagerInterface::activateConnection( const QString &serviceName, QDBusObjectPath connectionPath, QDBusObjectPath devicePath,
QDBusObjectPath specificObject)

void QNetworkManagerInterface::deactivateConnection(QDBusObjectPath connectionPath) const

Tahnks in advace,

Ashraf