DSL under Wireless

Hello all,

First of all, thank you guys for the great software, NetworkManager.
The only problem that I have with it is DSL connection. As all of us know, today many DSL modems are equipped with Wifi which is much better than ethernet. But it seems that NetworkManager doesn't support DSL under wifi. My question is that why NetworkManager does categorize DSL just under wired connecions? Why it doesn't provide a separate menu for DSL connections like VPN connection? Is it better that the type of permanent connection doesn't matter to DSL?

Cheers,
Habib