set link speed

Hello,

I need to connect to an ancient wired network that doesn't negotiate at 100Mbps very well, so I'd like to set it to 10Mbps using network manager. Does network manager have the ability to manually set the network speed and half/full duplex?

I haven't had luck with this Googling or looking through the archives, I'd imagine 99% of users don't need it these days, but it's sure nice to have for the few of us that still need it.

I see in the DBus API there is a property in Device.Wired called 'Speed', which returns 0. Is this related to the link speed?

Thanks

Fletcher