Issue about fix ethernet

Hi everyone,

  I have an issue with the Applet NetworkManager 0.7. I am not using wifi at home. I am using a regular ethernet cad with a hub. My problem is that the applet  says there is no connexion bu my filar connexion is working well. I tried to configure that in the network admin without succces.
  In the applet when I open the configuration I see my eth1 interface but I cannot configure it and it says never at the end of the line (I do not know what it means).
  What I would like is something similar to the previous version when I could see when my router would reset and that I lost my connection. Right now I cannot see it.

Thanks for your help,
Cheers,
Mathieu

Vous voulez savoir ce que vous pouvez faire avec le nouveau Windows Live ? Lancez-vous !