networkmanager should warn if ap changes encryption

Hi,

there seems to be an issue with some APs and their enryption value[1].
Somehow they 'forget' about the chosen encryption and continue
unencrypted. NM will happily accept that change and continue to use that
wireless network which leads to the owner not noting the change.

To make NM more secure I would argue that NM should notify the user if
an AP changes _any_ connection parameter since the last successfull
connection.

If this takes time to implement, I am willing to work on a patch for
that.

regards

christoph

[1] (in german)