Null service_name?

Hello,

I'm seeing an occasional failure in nm-applet where in the
applet_get_exported_connection_for_device() routine, the
service_name string is coming back as a null pointer.  This is
causing a segfault in the strcmp().

This happens during one of my stress tests where I am unloading
the modules for my WIFI chip and restarting HAL.  It looks like
it may be ok to simply test for NULL and continue just as if the
strcmp() returned non-zero but I'm wondering if there is a bigger
problem.  Should this pointer ever be NULL?

Thanks,
Drew