Re: GNOME-NetworkManager fails to recognise WLAN Interface

Hi all,

We have tried  "lshal | grep net", but it does not show our WiFi interface -
implying that HAL is not yet aware of our interface.

Now our questions:
1) How do we make our WiFi interface visible to HAL?
2) How HAL identifies various interfaces in the system ?
3) What are the entries in platform_device which are responsible for
exporting an interface to HAL?
More specifically, is probe function responsible in anyway, to make the
interface visible to HAL?

thanks and regards,
Pradeep.