Re: Does NetworkManager support UAM(Universal Access Method)?

On Fri, 2009-03-13 at 10:29 +0800, 代尔欣 wrote:
> Hi All,
>      Does NetworkManager support UAM(Universal Access Method)? I am
> not familiar with it.  From my understanding, UAM seems nothing to do
> with NetworkManager(low level support?). Anyway, still ask this
> question. Thanks!

UAM appears to be at a higher level than NetworkManager.  NM provides
the basic wifi + IP level connectivity, so the user should be able to
access the captive portal and enter his/her credentials through the
browser after NM has configured the wifi connection and gotten an IP
address with DHCP.