Re: Fortinet SSL VPN support?

On Sat, 2009-03-07 at 11:03 +0000, Peter Robinson wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> We've got Fortinet firewalls at work which we're about to have to
> start using the SSL VPN "feature" which cleverly has a Linux client
> which works if you have a 32bit OS and are prepared to run it as root!
> Anyway having a look further it just looks like a ppp connection
> tunnelled through a port over SSL. Does anyone know if this would work
> with NetworkManager?

Probably wouldn't work out of the box, as we don't have an SSL VPN
plugin for NM yet.  I did, however, just get a few SSL VPN boxes
(Netgear, Cisco, and SonicWall) so at some point I can give it a shot.
However, the Netscreen supporters are higher in the priority queue since
they started yelling first :)