RE: Secrets D-Bus Interface

On Tue, 2009-03-03 at 14:51 -0500, Philip A. Culver wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have tracked my issue down a little further.  It seems my problem is more
> on the Update side then retrieval.  I pass down a settings block and
> everything except wep-tx-keyidx is saved to the file in system-settings.
> wep-tx-keyidx is still 0 in the file.  Could you point me where in the code
> this is handled so I can verify I am passing everything correctly.  No
> errors are thrown the value just isn't committed.  At this point I am
> assuming I am missing some subtlety in the DBus API.

Hmm, I just used the connection editor to save a system connection with
WEP index 3 and did get the expected wep-tx-keyidx=2 in my keyfile
connection.  Just to try to narrow down the issue, could you try to
create a system connection using the connection editor and set the wep
index to something other than the default, save the keyfile, and see
what you get?

Dan