Interface UP Scripting

I have various scripts that I need to trigger when my interfaces come up. These are for things like setting IPv6 tunnels, Dynamic DNS updates, etc.

The scripts change depending on which connection I am using depending on native IPv6 connectivity and NATing.

Is there a way to attach a bash script to each connection 'under the hood' of NM? First requirement would be a post-up script but for completeness I would think we need pre-up, pre-down and post-down as well.

How difficult would it be to then add a button onto the GUI for "Additional Scripting..." or something like that?

--
Graham Beneke
Apolix Internet Services