Mobile broadband: Franklin CDU 680

Hi there.

I'm running Ubuntu Jaunty with nm 0.7.0.100. I have some of these mobile broadband USB modems that I'm trying to make it work on ubuntu.

The carrier is Iusacell (Mexico). I see that some support for this carrier was added to mobile-broadband-provider-info on October 2008 (http://mail.gnome.org/archives/networkmanager-list/2008-October/msg00366.html).

In fact, I can see the carrier when I run the connection assistant: I select "Iusacell" from the lists of carriers, click accept and nothing happens.

The modem is being detected as ttyUSB0.

What else do I need to do to make it work?

Regards,

Noe nieto