Re: nm-vpn over ppp?

hi!

I'm using gnome-ppp 0.6.6 (that controls wvdial 1.60 I think).
Then pppd 2.4.4 is started and a ppp0 appears in my network-interfaces-list.
I'm sure it is not a network problem, because all my internettraffic is ok over ppp. I rather think nm-applet will not let me activate a vpn-connection in case of none active ethX.

??

thanks for help!
chris