Re: Patch to nm-modem-probe

patching file callouts/nm-modem-probe.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 311 with fuzz 2 (offset -2 lines).
Hunk #2 succeeded at 321 (offset -2 lines).
Hunk #3 succeeded at 348 (offset -2 lines).
Hunk #4 succeeded at 395 (offset -7 lines).
Hunk #5 FAILED at 414.
Hunk #6 succeeded at 429 (offset -10 lines).
Hunk #7 succeeded at 448 (offset -10 lines).
Hunk #8 succeeded at 465 (offset -10 lines).
Hunk #9 succeeded at 485 (offset -10 lines).
Hunk #10 succeeded at 597 (offset -10 lines).
Hunk #11 succeeded at 614 (offset -10 lines).
callouts/nm-modem-probe.c.rej

That's on vanilla nm 0.7.1. Which version are you using?