Re: Patch to nm-modem-probe

Also if the buffer from ttyUSB1 is not flushed or read regularly the
device crashes. I'm guessing that the modem buffers data internally and
if that data is not read, the buffer overflows and the firmware crashes.
If +ZUSIMR UMs are disabled it will take longer to crash because it
still sends +ZPASR UMs which indicate network type.