Wireless pronlem on Ubuntu Jaunty

I somehow accidentally deleted Network Manager on a Ubuntu Jaunty
system.  This system is a dual boot system with Windows XP being the
other system.  When I reinstalled Network Manager, wireless networking
no longer works on Ubuntu (but still works on Windows).  I have a
Linksys wireless N router and Linksys PCI adapter.

I also have this system connected directly to the router with a CAT-5
cable.  Network Manager displays only the wired network, which works
fine.

When I print via CUPS, I can print on another Ubuntu system located in a
different room and connected only to the wireless network.  To the best
of my knowledge, these two systems are running identical versions of
Network Manager.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
John