PKCS#11 and OpenVPN

Hi,

attached are some patches for NetworkManager-openvpn regarding support
for some additional OpenVPN-features (PKCS#11) upcoming in version 2.1.
The support is basic but works and gives the user the capability to use
his hardware token with OpenVPN and NetworkManager.

As my version of NetworkManager is some older 0.7.0, I had to comment
out some lines of code present in the git-repo of
NetworkManager-openvpn, so forget about patch 0001, which contains these
changes.

Cheers,
Helmut Manck