Re: NM CLI

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 06:03:40PM -0500, Bryan Duff wrote:
> I have.  It's written in python, and needs a lot of work (fex, last time I
> checked it had no support for mobile broadband wireless).

Hi,

I am the perpetrator of cnetworkmanager. For better or worse, it
seems to be the most successful attempt at a CLI, being included in
openSUSE and Fedora.

As Bryan noticed, there is no support for 3G or VPN. I simply do not
have any 3G to test with. I do have VPN so hopes are better there.

Also, my python style is poor, sorry for that. If you feel like
giving me language advice, go ahead.

Anyway, I am in the process of cleaning
up by moving classes to separate files. It is in a branch here:
  http://repo.or.cz/w/cnetworkmanager.git?a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/breakup

--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner