incoming OLPC mesh patches

Hi Dan,

Thanks a lot for all your help so far! I now have OLPC mesh up and
running on both NetworkManager-0.7 and master, and also have written the
supporting sugar code. It is working nicely, except for that corner-case
related to wpa_supplicant con_state tracking (we can come back to that
later, as it is an isolated problem).

Over the next few hours I'm going to brush up and send you the
NetworkManager patches for the master branch.

Are you also happy to include this work in the 0.7 branch? If so, I will
send the patches for the 0.7 branch after we have got everything
reviewed and committed to master.

Thanks
Daniel