Custom options to ppp for a VPN PPTP connexion

Hello
I m trying to set up a VPN PPTP connection with the NetworkManager (v 0.6.5, ubuntu gutsy). I want to give custom options to ppp but the input field is checked against a list of allowed options. I d like to fill this list but I dont know where it s (a file ? some keys in the gnome registry ?) Could someone telle me how I can fill this list ?

Thanks in advance.

Créez votre adresse électronique prenom nom laposte net
1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.