dead link

Hi,

The API link on this page is dead: http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/. I think it's meant to lead to this: http://people.redhat.com/dcbw/NetworkManager/spec.html

Additionally, a small tutorial on getting newbie developers started on talking with nm would be appreciated. Me and another developer just went the hardware of poking about dbus and nm - I don't suppose all developers are this patient ;)

(for anyone interested, this is what we got for quering the status from the terminal:

dbus-send --system --type=method_call --print-reply --dest=org.freedesktop.NetworkManager /org/freedesktop/NetworkManager org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties.Get string:org.freedesktop.NetworkManager string:State

and python:

>>> import dbus
>>> p=dbus.SystemBus().get_object('org.freedesktop.NetworkManager', '/org/freedesktop/NetworkManager')
>>> i=dbus.Interface(p, 'org.freedesktop.DBus.Properties')
>>> i.Get('org.freedesktop.NetworkManager', 'State')

If they return 3, means you're good to go, otherwise, no. states are described here).

Thanks for listening and making this really nice framework!