Switching from Debian to Ubuntu & VPN

Hi,

I recently switched from Debian to Ubuntu. I use VPN connections through the network-manager-vpnc package.

I used to set a parameter in the Debian version that sounds like: "Use VPN connection for these IP's only" and that feature is great since I only need to use my VPN connection to access some IP's.

That parameter disappeared in the Ubuntu version, maybe replaced by the "routes" module, which I don't understand :(

Could you tell how to deal to specify something like: "Use my VPN conections for these IP's or subnets."

Thanks a lot,
Hope I make myself clear !

Regards,
GS