Re: Mobile broadband connects to wrong USB device

Ok I might have screwed it up. You can hack your local copy easily
though. First back it up. Then edit
/usr/share/hal/fdi/information/10freedesktop/10-modem.fdi

line 334
You will see
<match key="@info.parent:usb.interface.number" int="0">

Change this to