Re: specifications

On Mon, Jan 05, 2009 at 12:58:39PM +0200, Tambet Ingo wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 4, 2009 at 13:02, Yann Leboulanger <asterix lagaule org> wrote:
> > Where could I get network-manager 0.7 dbus specifications? The link on
> > website is broken.

I assume Yann means
http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/spec.html on
http://projects.gnome.org/NetworkManager/developers/

> > Is there a list of specifications diif from 0.6 to 0.7? I have to update
> > my software so it supports network-manager 0.7.
>
> Download NetworkManager sources, run configure with '--with-docs' flag
> and then run make. That'll create the DBus API documentation file
> docs/spec.html.

People *using* NM, even as an API, should not need to run
./configure.
I have updated http://live.gnome.org/NetworkManagerDBusInterface with
the released 0.7 specs. Please link to it from or put a copy to a more
official place (like the 1st URL above).

--
Martin Vidner, YaST developer
http://en.opensuse.org/User:Mvidner