Re: Regression regarding 0af0:7211 from NM-0.7.0 to NM-0.7.1-rc1

> From: Dan Williams
> On Wed, 2009-02-25 at 22:37 +0000, Kenneth Mokkelbost wrote:
> >
> > Ok, so I've installed udev-extras and changed the fdi to HS0, but still no
> luck getting
> > the connection to succeed.
> >
> > I've attached the new debug log, and as you can see the AT$QCPDPP=1,1,"",""
> command fails.
> > Might that be the culprit?
>
> Could be, try adding at least a username to the GSM connection?  Most
> providers dont' actually care what that username is.
>
> Dan

A username and a password made the difference. Thanks.

But what puzzles me a bit now is that 0.7.0 worked with the fdi pointing to HS2
while 0.7.1rc1 needed HS0. Since I was the one who supplied the entry in the
fdi in the first place, I would like to get this right and not make a mess out of it. :)

Kenneth