Re: NetworkManager 0.7.1 rc1 release

On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 18:07 +0200, Mikael Kurula wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Is there a changelog somewhere? I have the problem of NM roaming to none:

git history from the time after the conversion to git:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/log/?h=NETWORKMANAGER_0_7

and from the period before conversion, ChangeLog:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/NetworkManager/NetworkManager/tree/ChangeLog?h=NETWORKMANAGER_0_7

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/291760
> on an Intrepid laptop and I'd like to see if it has been fixed in 0.7.1rc1?
>
> If the bug is not fixed, is there any interest in fixing this issue?

A few causes of this bug have been fixed, but it's also
driver-dependent.  If the AP you're connected to isn't returned in the
scan list of the driver, then NM can't match up your current associated
AP with an AP from the scan list, and you then roam to (none).  What
driver are you using?