VPN suggestion

I'd like to suggest addition of a convenience feature to VPN configuration.

This is the option to specify a preferred main "carrier" connection over which to run the VPN. I.e. if there is no network connection up, then you can just request connection to the VPN and NM will first try to establish the primary connection, and then the VPN as/when the priimary is up. (Windows has this, and it's quite handy)

This would make connection to a VPN using e.g. MB a lot simpler to establish - also a lot easier/quicker to re-connect when the connection drops (a fact of life!).

On a sort-of related note, an auto-retry option for dialup-type connections would be nice too :)

Cheers, Rick