Re: NM doesn't remember cert file location

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 12:27 -0800, Dan Williams wrote:
> On Wed, 2009-12-02 at 14:02 -0500, Matthew Saltzman wrote:
> > In Fedora 12, I am attempting a WPA2 connection.  Every time I start the
> > connection, it fails.  The prompt pops up and indicates that the CA
> > certificate is (None).  I select the appropriate certificate and the
> > connection works, but next time, the same thing happens.  Also happens
> > if I get the prompt from Edit Connections.
> >
> > This seems to be a regression from F11.  I'm currently using
> > NetworkManager-0.7.996-7.git20091113.fc12.x86_64 (which is in
> > updates-testing, FWIW).
>
> Odd; when this happens in the Edit Connections app, can you grab
> ~/.xsession-errors for me?

I'll try.  This morning, I got a connection anyway (without specifying
the separate cert).  So if this continues, I may not see the problem
again.  I'm not sure if something changed on the server side or what.

--
                Matthew Saltzman

Clemson University Math Sciences
mjs AT clemson DOT edu