ECMP Routing with multiple wireless interfaces

Greetings,

Recently I've been searching around for a way to use multiple wireless
interfaces on my laptop simultaneously. After some long hours searching
the net I came across ECMP ( Equal Cost Multipath Routing ). I'm
interested in implementing ECMP into NetworkManager. Instead of a radio
button for wireless networks I propose ( if there are multiple wireless
interfaces ) that it be a checkbox, and ECMP be used to set a default
route that incorporates them.

I know that I personally would use this feature on a daily basis, but
I'm not sure of others.

Let me know what you think,

Robert Keizer