Re: gnome-bluetooth integration

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Marcel Holtmann <marcel holtmann org> wrote:
Hi Bastien,

> NAP means that the iPhone would access the Internet using your computer,
> not your computer accessing the internet through your iPhone...

no, if the phone tells you NAP, then this means that the iPhone acts as
Network Access Point. The computer connecting to the phone would be the
PANU. This patch is 100% correct.

Anyhow it works flawlesly for me with gnome-bluetooth 2.27.8,
bluez 4.46 and current git versions of NM and nm-applet and
iPhone 3G OS 3.0.
Thanks for that - it makes my life a whole lot easier.