Re: gnome-networkmanager do not use gnome-keyring to manage network key

On Thu, 2009-08-06 at 09:00 -0700, fireinice wrote:
> Hi,
> after I update my debian on laptop from lenny to squeeze(testing) dist, the
> network-manager stop using gnome-keyring to manage the key of the wireless,
> we I login to the desktop(I'm using the FVWM as the WM) with the xdm, the

Could it be that your session manager doesn't set up the correct
environment variables that point any application using the keyring to
the keyring daemon?  Whatever starts your session and launches the
keyring daemon needs to insert these into the environment of all other
processes that start:

GNOME_KEYRING_SOCKET=/tmp/keyring-5KSAbP/socket
GNOME_KEYRING_PID=1392

That sort of thing.

Dan