Re: Mobile broadband statistics

If you look at /proc/net/dev once connected there's counters available
showing how much data that has been transferred, I believe this
counter will reset each time the interface is disconnected from your
computer.

Your best choice is probably to write a script that counts the data
from /proc/net/dev when connected and summarizes this.

/Jonathan