Re: mobile broadband not working anymore

BTW, I'm running Ubuntu 8.10

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 8:06 PM, Pekka Pekka <repulse monkey gmail com> wrote:
I've been using a 3G USB modem with NetworkManager applet for a while now with no problems. All of a sudden, it just stopped working.

I tried things like restarting, deleting the modem's profile and creating it again, but it's still not working.
I can connect with my WLAN dongle though and my 3G modem is working fine on my eeePC running the default Xandros distro.

This seemed to happen right after an update.

Can anyone offer some advise?'

Thanks.