Re: more than one default gw route

Sorry, I couldn't explain myself. I don't want to use both connections
at the same time
What I'm looking for, is the ability to have a "backup" connection. If
one looses internet connectivity, the other will work automatically.

Currently in this situation the wired connection supersedes the
wireless one, and if the wired router gets disconnected, I will loose
internet, even if I could reach it through the wireless connection.