Re: VPN, PPTP: send all traffic through the tunnel.

On Fri, 2009-04-24 at 11:00 +0200, Uwe Brauer wrote:
> Hello
>
> In order to use all the services my university provides I have to
> connect via VPN (PPTP) and send all the traffic trough the tunnel.

In 0.7.1, it will be the default unless you check "Use this connection
only for resources on its network" in the Routes... dialog of the IPv4
tab.

In 0.7.0, it will be the default if there are no custom routes entered
in the Routes... dialog of the IPv4 tab.

What version are you using?