Re: Checkbox instead of radiobutton

On Thu, 2009-04-23 at 17:19 +0530, ritz wrote:
> Hi
>
>   Considering that nm support connection to multiple n/w simultaneous
> with the current incarnation, would it not be better to use a checkbox,
> instead of radiobutton ?

It might for some devices.  But in the case of multiple connections (you
can have more than one connection for any of the devices), you'd just go
back to needing a radio button.  I'm not sure switching from a checkbox
to a radio button on-the-fly would make a lot of sense.

In any case, the applet wasn't really designed for multiple active
connections, so yeah, this sort of thing is a problem.  There are
various designs for a new applet that get rid of the menu and thus would
fix your issue.