Samsung Network Color laser Printer

Hi,
Small Network, 3 Desktop(2 F10-x86_64 + 1 Win-vista) and a Network Laser Printer(CLP-350N), Win-vista works fine. In Fedora F10-x86_64, I installed CLP-350N Samsung Color Laser Printer zero error, but doesn't work. Trying to add printer in Samsung Unified Driver(no message, no addition at all). Reaching the module of printer addition, I got:
=======================================
Issuing the command in terminal:
# /opt/Samsung/mfp/bin/printeradd
Cannot mix incompatible Qt libraries
Aborted
Samsung says "For Linux we only offer driver support for it. If you have any issues with the driver you will need to search online for Linux support forrums." What is the solution for this? Does NetworkManager has something to do whith this?
I have no idea of what "Qt libraries" is incompatible and mixed.

Ps.: 5 months trying to print in Linux. Please help me, or give a light on this darkness

Thanks,

--
Lucélio Gomes de Freitas
ETFCSF-> U.G.F.-> P.U.C.(RJ)