Meru Virtual Cell Technology and NetworkManager?

Just wanted to see if anyone on the list has had any experience with NetworkManager and a company called Meru's Virtual Cell Technology?

I recently ran into a problem with their per-Station BSSID configuration and WPA-PSK. I tried a number of different netbooks running Ubuntu 8.04 ( NM 0.6.6 ) and 8.10 ( NM 0.7 ), and they seemed to have problems. Note - the netbooks were running a variety of Wi-Fi cards, Broadcom, RaLink, Atheros... all seem to have trouble.

Note, the Virtual Cell technology has a two modes, "shared BSSID" and "per-Station" BSSID. The latter is the trouble-maker with WPA enabled. It seems to work fine with no security or WEP.

Regards,
/tony