Re: NM 0.7.0.100 and Slackware

Sasa Ostrouska wrote:
> configure --with-distro=slackware \
> 	          --with-docs \
> 	          --with-dbus-sys=/etc/dbus-1/system.d \
> 	          --with-dhcp-client=dhcdbd \
                                     ^
That doesn't look right, you either want dhclient or dhcpcd here

> 	          --with-pppd-plugin-dir=/etc/ppp/plugins \
                                         ^
That is incorrect, too. pppd plugins are usually installed in
/usr/lib/ppp/$ppp_version

> 	          --with-resolvconf=/etc/resolv.conf \
                                    ^
Here, you should use the path to the resolvconf *binary*. I'm not sure if
slackware supports resolvconf, so you probably don't want this configure option.

Michael

universe are pointed away from Earth?