Problem with creating the CDMA network config via nm-connection-editor

I'd posted this bug (problem with creating the CDMA network
configuration via nm-connection-editor) to

So, anyone can see and change the status?

This bug-fix is inportant for use in mobile-phone network (especially in
Because Japanese mobile-phone carrier ditribute only CDMA network (not GSM).

I'd posted the Japansese mobile-phone carrier configuration
 to provider database (serviceproviders.xml) 4 months ago,
but I can't use and check these settings because of this bug.