Support for bonding?

Hi,

Has any thought been given to supporting a setup like the one described here:
http://www.debian-administration.org/articles/312#comment_9 ?  I googled up that
post when thinking about how to retain connectivity when moving from wired to
wireless and vice-versa.  I'm happy to do the configuration manually (although
someone clearly wants NM to handle it: http://brainstorm.ubuntu.com/idea/10534/)
but it seems at least likely that NM might interfere.  If that's not the case,
so much the better; I'll try to set it up and see what happens.  Regardless,
allowing people to dock/undock or plug-in/roam without interrupting their
connections seems like it's right up NM's alley.

Thanks,

--
Dave Abrahams
Boostpro Computing